I am a huge fan making the cooking process get done more quickly, so I like to make mixes ahead of time. One of my very favorites is Scrambled Tofu Seasoning. If you plan to make our Scrambled Tofu on a regular basis this will help it get done way faster!
Scrambled Tofu Seasoning
- 2 cups nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Style Seasoning
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- 2¾ tablespoons onion powder
- 2¾ tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- Mix all ingredients in an airtight container for breakfast another day.
- Whenever you want scrambled tofu for breakfast, add 1/2 cup of prepared seasoning mix to two packages (14-ounces) of tofu; cook according to the directions for Scrambled tofu.
Makes 8 recipes of Scrambled Tofu.