I have been bragging on my scrambled tofu recipe for a while, so I’m guessing you have all tried it and LOVE it. This simple plant based breakfast burrito is perfect to use up some left over scrambled tofu. It also is perfect for an easy lunch. Both of my kids love this meal and it is the perfect way to use up those few leftovers.. A plant based breakfast burrito can have anything you want inside, it just depends on your tastes and what you have in the fridge but you can certainly jazz it up to your liking.
- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 1 vegetarian sausage patty crumbled or 2 tablespoons Soy Curl Bacon (The “B”)
- ¼ cup hash browned potatoes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon salsa or Ketchup
- Warm tortilla in the microwave for 10–20 seconds. This makes it easier to roll up.
- Place tofu down the center of the tortilla.
- Chop Smashed Potatoes and place on top of the tofu
- Add a little salsa or homemade ketchup.
- 1Scrambled Tofu
- Roll it up “burrito style” and wrap in wax paper or parchment paper.